The other one was a couple of years ago. Had boiled an egg. I don’t eat a lot, my little one, one of the boiled eggs. So I made one and found out how despite my timing that it was a little soft – too soft boiled – the yolk. Little bit runny.
So I decided to put it in the microwave just for a few seconds. Just get that soft part of the yolk done up. And just as the microwave dinged it was done. I heard a big KABOOF in the microwave and I went there, open up the door and that egg was everywhere in the microwave and I had just a clean the microwave before that too. So I had put a loose fitting lid, over the container, but when the egg exploded it blew that lid off and off, there were tiny bits of egg everywhere.
I think the biggest piece I found was the size of my thumbnail. So I had to reboil an egg, for little one and made sure I went the extra minute or so with it So it was thoroughly done when it was. finished. So that’s probably the most disastrous microwave experiences I’ve ever had.
Had to laugh about it afterwards.