Anyway, my brothers were having a bonfire, and they are in high school. And, um, my dad was just like, telling them that you have to be careful around fire. And like, they had gasoline so they could, like, actually keep it going. And so like, you have to be careful with the gasoline around the fire and everything.
And then as my dad said that, like literally a second later, the gasoline, like, tub that he was holding like, blew up! Not blew up, but like started like a lot — yeah, like started on fire, like, really big. And then my dad had to run! Full-on sprint to our pool and put that — this is at our old house. So then, like, put that in our pool and then just, like, my dad was freaking out and it was so funny. Um, yeah. And almost burnt his hand, but it’s okay.