Have you ever had an unfortunate kitchen mishap? So I’m known for my reputation for being a bad chef. I’ve blown up 9 microwaves, burned two grills, and broken three ovens. And these are completely true statistics. My best story is the grill one. So I remember my dad was grilling steak and he wanted me to keep an eye on them while he went to the bathroom, but he didn’t like give me a spatula or anything. So I was watching the steaks and a bee came and sat on one of the steaks. So he didn’t give me a spatula. I didn’t have a spatula. So, I grabbed this tree branch off the ground and I wanted to like whack the bee, but instead I whacked the steak, which fell like through the — through the holes into the grill, or into the fire. And then, I don’t know what happened, but a lot of things started falling and then something fell on the gas tank thing, underneath the grill, which caught fire. And thankfully my neighbor had a fire extinguisher and, you know, stopped the fire. But let’s just say I got into a lot of trouble and I also got banned from being near the grill. So me and the grill now maintain a good social distancing. Get it? Social distancing? Cause of like the pandemic? Okay, you guys get it.