I think the worst part of camp was the food, but also, uh, some kid threw a rock at a beehive so for the rest of the days — and it was like right when we got there. So for the rest of the time we were there, bees were swarming everywhere and a bunch of people got stung. Someone got stung in the hand and he was allergic to them, which, um, he didn’t know. But it wasn’t like bad, he just swelled up a lot. Like his whole hand was giant, even though he only got stung on his finger. And then someone got stung on the butt, and in the head, in the cheek, and in the armpit, which I feel like that would be the worst place to get stung. Someone got stung in the thigh, and a bunch of other people got stung a lot of different places. Yeah.